Saturday 31 March 2012

off duty

off duty

(1)  J Brand leather pants
(2)  Isabel Marant Luz Handknit cardigan
(3)  Mango heels
(4)  Ray Ban Classic Aviators
(5) Proenza Schouler PS11 Classic Bag

I know most of the world is getting super excited for spring
But for those of us living upside the world
we don't really have that luxury
to be honest, it's kind of killing me that everyone is getting ready for summer- Sydney's summer was the biggest disappointment
and before it really even began, we're getting ready for autumn

Although, autumn is my favourite time of the year
The sun is still balmy, the days are still longer 
and it's the beginning of light layering.
To me, Miranda Kerr is the queen of the perfect autumn layering
A touch of class and a lot of street cred

This was meant to be a autumn layering collage but I got distracted by those J Brand leather pants
WHICH I NEED IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW

xx
karen

No comments:

Post a Comment