Saturday 5 May 2012

blank denim.

Myth Conception silk tee // Sportsgirl military jacket // Blank denim jeans // RMK boots // Witchery bag

I recently bought these pair of Blank Denim jeans after a long search for the perfect pair of yellow denim. Coloured denim has been in style for awhile now but it's always been quite risky in my mind, especially denim; especially after that photo of Mischa Barton. But coloured and printed jeans seem to be the perfect way to bring some colour into my winter wardrobe of greys, whites and blacks. You can obviously see that I'm still obsessed with my military jackets, desperately trying to stop myself from getting too crazy of a collection but I do have a tendency to buy various versions of the same thing. Terrible habit. 

xx
karen

No comments:

Post a Comment