Tuesday 1 May 2012

MBFW

Day 2 of MBFW in Australia is well under way; as much as I adore Australian designers and the sight of new collections leaves my heart aflutter, I am much more interested in what people are wearing off the runway. Here's a round up of some of my favourite looks so far. 

credit: Harper's Bazaar, Vogue
There was a lot of layering going on and more Australian designs being paraded around than you could throw a boomerang at. I'm loving the Ellery Wei Wei skirt in the last picture, considering in investing in one in the green. It's not shopping when you're investing right? Hah. And that Josh Goot jacket, ah-mazing. Can't wait to see more photos, or maybe I should drag my lazy ass out there and do some real life stalking...
credit: popsugar
Being a woman lady blogger means that there's inevitably a crapload of tabs open on my browser right now. I'm in the search for the perfect peplum top; in a not as much as I want this Ellery jacket but my life would be much more complete way. The Ellery Imperials Top may or may not be the answer to all my prayers. In my mind the fabric was a lot less metallic and the sleeves were a lot more there, to cover my lunch lady arms. 
But in my head I also sort-of kind-of look like Jodi Gordon at the Maticevski show. Maybe, yes. 

xx
karen


p.s. yes, i know i used Ellery as an example way more than any one blog entry should allow. But, the heart wants what the heart wants, okay?!

13 comments:

  1. elin kling is so effortless chic!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks! I did a more recent post on what was on the actual runways this time haha

      Delete
  3. cute pics !! Come to see my page and follow me if you like it.
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. So inspiring! :)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you so much! i always find the best inspiration on the streets. hope you like my new post on mbfw!

      Delete
  5. I love your sense of style. Thanks for your visit doll! BTW I followed your lovely blog. I hope you can follow me back =)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. great inspirations, thanks for sharing them! and I agree with you, i'm also so interested in seeing what people are wearing out on the streets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed reading The Swarm. It kept me engrossed from start to finish with only one or two slow bits that I still found interesting. The characters are very well written so you can get into their heads. I thought there was plenty of action interspersed throughout the story, but the non-action was just as good. Excellent explanation of the problem at hand and how it was discovered etc.



    No Addiction | Aire Bra | Sandhi Sudha | Fair Look | Body Buildo Powder |
    Slim Pro | Step Up Height | Hair Building Fiber | Sandhi Sudha Plus |
    Shakti Prash | Hanuman Chalisa Yantra | 5in1 Air Sofa | Zero Addiction |
    Hot Shaper | Allah Barkat Locket | Step Up Height Growth | Body Buildo

    ReplyDelete