Monday 25 June 2012

madame x.

Kendra Spears by Mariano Vivanco for Muse 

I've been trying to find a winter jacket that will hopefully last me for the next 30 years. I want something that will be transcend the seasonal style changes but remain classically stylish. I really admire the styling of this editorial- the perfect vintage vibe against the modern and gritty city streets. It almost makes me forgive winter for making the world seem so dull, it reminds me that sometimes a monochromatic palette can make for the most evocative photos.

x
karen


4 comments:

  1. love your taste in editorials! i get so tired scouring the web for ones to post on my blog haha, might have to steal this! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks darl! I'm glad you enjoyed them :)
      x

      Delete
  2. these pictures are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete