Sunday 26 August 2012

coveteur'd : rumi neely

Photos courtesy of The Coveteur 

So this is what happens when two of my favourite blogs get together and make internet babies; an explosion of excitement from my inner voyeur. The only thing better than being able to see the inside of The Fashion Toast's wardrobe is being able to run off with it. We may not be the same size, but I am willing to not eat and maybe cut off an arm. Or maybe just so that I can roll around in them and yell my pretties! 

x
karen

1 comment:

  1. oh man i loved this too. so good being able to see into people's closets like that!

    to answer the question you left on my blog, if you're buying the reissued chloe's most people are saying to size down a half size, although i have my usual size and they are great!

    xx

    ReplyDelete