Sunday 19 August 2012

thechicndamned on instagram

1/ stunning sunset at bondi beach
2/ depressing is going to chanel and coming out empty-handed
 3/ my first mcqueen scarf- the one that started the collection
 4/ dug this sass & bide tee out of my wardrobe - love embellished tees
5/ live action polyvore fun with my isabel marant jeans
 6/ quaint little cafe at sydney's paddington
 7/ isabel marant jeans at bondi beach after some good shopping at ksubi
 8/ bright sass & bide jumper to cheer my up (outfit from last post- chucked on loafers for comfort!)
9/ armswag fun

x
karen


2 comments:

  1. These are such pretty Instagram photos! I especially enjoy the sneak peeks of your outfits!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those isabel marant jeans, such a great print.

    www.loverushh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete