Monday, 1 October 2012

pink diamonds.

Bassike white tee // Maurie & Eve shorts // 3.1 Phillip Lim d'orsay heels

I fell in love with these shorts almost as soon as I saw it, almost. I actually had my heart set on the Maurie and Eve lapis pants in the same print (found here) because I am in love with the print. It reminded me of the Bowie pants that they did last year, very Celine inspired but still very much their own. I regretted not snapping up a pair when I had the chance and so the Lapis pants seemed like the perfect alternative. But somehow I ended up getting the shorts instead. 

But if you're thinking of getting a pair of the Maurie & Eve lapis shorts, you should probably consider going down one size. I went with my usual size and I found it a tad too big, but I kept them anyways thinking that I could wear it lower on my hips but for some reason the back then rides up and the front is lower...if you know what I mean? But its nothing that getting the right size can't fix. The print is absolutely amazing to layer even with a cute cream knit for the chillier spring days- which was what I was originally planning but the sun was having none of that. 

I hope you had a great long weekend! 

x k




2 comments:

  1. Love the pattern on the shorts! I need some colour in my wardrobe for Spring x

    http://goodfoodgoodmoodbylisa.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post. Your blog is great. I totally love it!!!
    It would be great if we could follow each other.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete