Thursday 15 November 2012

jacaranda blooms

Ellery 'the wicker man' apron skirt // Rodarte 'rohearte' t-shirt // Prada bag // Alexander Wang 'joan' pump // Karen Walker 'deep freeze' sunglasses (in tortoise)

One of the best things about spring in Sydney is the abundance of
jacaranda trees everywhere you go. So when I saw this giant patch of
purple at Paddington, I couldn't resist jumping down to take photos.

This Ellery skirt proved to be the bane of my existence that day.
It will most likely be the first and only time I deal with
peplum in such an exaggerated manner. As much as I like the 
mock shirt-tail bottom, when I get wrinkled- it ain't pretty. 
But with a casual grey tee, it's the perfect blend of casual chic
and office wear. 

x karen


4 comments:

  1. Wooooooow, what a lovely background to shoot in! I must go there sometime! Haha what material is that skirt made of? I can't imagine it wrinkled. Love your shoes by the way, and I love that shot of your shoes and the petals on the floor! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jacaranda trees are so beautiful. As are your shoes.

    Wonderful post!

    Lauren x
    Gordon + Gold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous setting and beautiful outfit!

    > milna89.blogspot.com <

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures! Love the skirt x
    that-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete