Monday 31 December 2012

round up

Zara jeans // Sportsgirl slip & clutch // Subtitled jacket // Sunday Somewhere sunglasses // Nine West heels

I've been mentally debating for awhile about what my last post for 2012 should be,
to be truthful, I'm super corny and so I want it to be representative of both what the past
year has been about and what I'm looking forward to in the coming year. But, seriously,
how can one outfit be that expressive?

So, I decided to go which this above outfit (this was out of a choice of two- now, imagine
how indecisive I am when I shop, probably why I always end up with just both).
This was the year I truly discovered the boyfriend jeans, so it was only apt that it'll
feature in my last post of the year. The lingerie-esque top/dress/slip is a reminder to myself
that I should always enjoy fashion and continue to have fun with my blog. Like the
boyfriend jeans, I've been living in my khaki jacket- the perfect thing to throw on in
any occasion especially with the freakish not-really-cold-not-really-hot weather we've
been having.

Sparkly shoes were a necessity.
How can it be NYE if you're not wearing something sparkly?
(although, truth be told these photos were taken during Christmas-
another season whom equally deserves, if not more, sequins and all things sparkly).

I hope you have a  great NYE & an amazing New Year to follow

x karen

No comments:

Post a Comment