Tuesday 11 June 2013

details


 Bassike universal knit and classic universal jeans (similar here| Madewell perfect leather belt | Wittner 'topper' heels

Just little ole me sitting here remembering times when long weekends weren't ruined by torrential rain. Although, I shouldn't be complaining, I'd rather stay home and study on a rainy day rather than a beautiful sunny day. Except, if I could have things my way- I really wouldn't be studying at all. Not that I'm being very productive at the moment. I can't wait until this month is over.

 x karen

4 comments:

  1. I know! Final assessment time, this is so not ideal!
    Love the jeans!

    http://talisbury.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seriously considering those Topper heels. Love x

    www.loverush.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything.

    Except exams, obviously. Fingers crossed for you.

    Lauren x
    Gordon + Gold

    ReplyDelete