Thursday 29 August 2013

sunset on stripes

Bassike top | Mister Zimi leather jacket | Zara skirt| Madewell belt | Topshop heels | Celine clutch

I know I always say I never know how to wear colour but this flirty blue-ish purple skirt makes it so easy. It's not a crazy pop of colour because I'm saving all that for when its summer and I'm tanned. I had fun wearing this with stripes (as always) and with because I bought the skirt at Zara on sale and a size too big, I needed a makeshift hip belt to avoid any scarring (for bystanders) mishaps. Lucky it wasn't windy that day either. Colours are definitely easier to wear when they're less neon and paired with lots of black. 

 x karen

17 comments:

  1. Super cute, chic, everything nice.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely look!
    The skirt is so nice.
    Miky <3

    calipsosphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely scheme of colors, I love b&w stripes with blues!

    (¯`·._.·Nymphashion·._.·´¯)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute outfit:) Love how you matched the dark blue with the stripes xx


    callmedreamyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit, love that clutch so much!

    FASHIONARTED
    http://www.fashionarted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit! Everything is amazing <3
    xx

    www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style! You just gained another follower!

    xx
    http://iamchiara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your outfit! and your pictures are amazing! xx

    Karen, sincerelykn.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit. Stripes are always the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm addicted to stripes! Your outfit is perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stripes is always a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stripes never ends! :D I love your heels. It's lovely

    ReplyDelete
  13. you have a lovely blog <3 this outfit is amazing!!
    do you want to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? let me know on my blog!
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really love this, looks great on you!

    www.thestylemma.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the outfit! Especially the stripes with leather looks good :)
    xx
    Iatenoodlesforbreakfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete